Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Ate My Post!

I guess that's the 21st Century equivalent of the dog eating your homework.

So here it is again, OPI Midnight Blue Glitter. This is a discontinued polish from OPI's 2004 Tuxedo Collection. I had never heard of until I saw this about it over at Yacking about Lacquer. I was intrigued. A couple of weeks later, I saw Erika over at Chloe's Nails talking about it in this post. I kept looking at swatches, waffling back and forth. Then, kittyje11 was talking about how beautiful it was over at the nail board on MUA. I finally jumped off the fence and ordered it.

Midnight Blue Glitter is just that - dark blue and dark grey glitter in a very sheer grey base. I layered two coats of it over black because I felt like it would take too many coats to become opaque. The result is a beautiful yet understated glitter effect. If you're looking for a glitterbomb, this is not your polish. But if you want something a little more subdued, I would give this one a try.



Thanks for stopping by! =D Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!