Sunday, May 8, 2011

Colour Alike 448

Today's polish is a real beauty that I got in a swap with a really sweet girl in Poland. =) I had never heard of Colour Alike before, and I swapped for 3 of these beauties. The one I'm wearing today is No. 448, and it's a deep, deep blue with gorgeous shimmer that gives it a nice depth. I love this one because it's very dark, but doesn't look black.

And here she is!





Look at that shimmah!












Thanks for stopping by, and I hope all you mothers out there had a lovely Mother's Day! =D Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I love all of them, they are so great. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!