Monday, May 16, 2011

More Swatches! OPI

It's OPI Theme Week over at MUA, so this morning I swatched my entire OPI collection. I really don't have all that many, mainly because I feel like I was late to the game when it comes to collecting OPI. So many of the ones I really want are priced in the stratosphere now, so it'll take me a while to accumulate them via swapping or dustying. I love the ones that I do have though, so here they are!







Black Cherry Chutney

DS Extravagance

Malaga Wine

Dim Sum Plum

Coral Reef

Green-wich Village

Jade is the New Black

Yodel Me on My Cell

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue

Suzi Says Feng Shui

Absolutely Alice

What's Dune over Essie Sweet Talker

Rumple's Wiggin

Ink
Midnight Blue Glitter
Hope you enjoyed my swatches. As always, thanks for stopping by! =D

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great collection and I dig your pictures! Your nails are lovely too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denise Thanks, I love it too!

    @Rikki Thanks, I love your pics too!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!