Saturday, May 7, 2011

Orly Royal Velvet

My goodness. Words fail me when I try to describe how much I love this. Orly Royal Velvet is an absolutely gorgeous deep purple and blue duochome. It's from Orly's Precious collection for Spring 2011. It's not what I normally think of as a spring shade at all, but it really is a breath of fresh air from all the typical spring pastels. I don't buy backups of polish very often, but I actually bought a second bottle of this one because I love it just that much.

It does take three coats for full opacity and for the color to reach its full depth, but the formula is absolutely lovely and dries quickly, so I really don't mind doing three coats to get it to look this way.

Thanks for stopping by!







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color, just got it the other day...drool! I love to put Nubar 2010 and matte it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that sounds amazing! *makes a note to try it*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!