Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Colour Alike 150

Happy Hump Day! Today I'm wearing Colour Alike 150. This is another of the polishes that I received in the awesome swap that I mentioned in this post. Colour Alike 150 is a gorgeous medium royal blue that I would say is halfway between a creme and a jelly.


The formula is really top notch, absolutely perfect. It went exactly where I wanted it to go, and I had to do very little cleanup. Perfect coverage in two coats, and it dries to a squishy jelly-like finish.


I adore this polish. I couldn't stop looking at my nails last night when I put it on, and that's saying something for a simple creme polish! =) And one more pic, guest starring my Nfu Oh 51 ring!


Thanks for stopping by, hope your week is going well! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!