Saturday, June 18, 2011

Love and Beauty Mint

This pretty was a gift from my mother-in-law. We went to the mall together a couple of weekends ago, and I had so much fun with her running into all the tween stores looking at polish. =)

This is Love and Beauty Mint from Forever 21. This is probably the third polish I've gotten from them that's just called Mint. I get that these are re-branded LA Girl polishes, but would it kill them to be a little more creative in the naming than just calling everything Blue, Green, Purple, etc.?

Anyway! Here it is. It's a lovely mint with a hint of blue shimmer.


I've had great experiences with Love and Beauty polishes, and this one is no exception.

Two effortless coats, completely non-fussy application. It is love!

Thanks, Mom-in-law! ♥ Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!