Monday, June 20, 2011

Zoya Robyn

Ahh, Zoya Robyn. This is one of my favorite blue cremes, a bright, cheery turquoise blue.


This is basically the creme version of the color I mentioned here, the color that my friends and family refer to as Noelie's blue.


Creme shades tend to have lots of colors that are dupes or near dupes, and this one is no exception. All I have is a terrible, blurry comparison photo, but I figured that any comparison is better than no comparison.



As you can see, Zoya Robyn, Sephora by OPI Slushied and Orly Blue Collar are all very close cousins. I've been told that they also have a fourth cousin in Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Blue Me Away, but I don't have that one to compare.

I don't know why I felt compelled to take so many pictures of this one, given that cremes don't change under different lighting. There's no shimmer to capture or anything. But I guess it's just fun posing my hand different ways, so that's what I do!


I love this color so much. I finally decided to swap away one of the set of triplets (Slushied), but I can't bring myself to part with the other (Blue Collar). I know logically that I'll probably never make it through both bottles, but better safe than sorry! =)

Happy Monday and, as always, thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!