Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why I Love Swapping

Swapping is a HUGE part of what I love about my polish hobby. It's a way for me to connect with women all over the globe who share this passion, and it's a great way for both sides of the equation to get their hands on polish that we never would have had access to. My latest international swap was with my buddy over at Happyberrynaiad. I was able to squash some long time lemmings through this swap, and got some gorgeous polishes I didn't even know existed. Thanks, sweetie!

For starters, she sent me some awesome extras from Singapore.



Yes, the brand of these lollipops is Cowhead. I love this. =D

Then, the pretties that she sent me.



And, of course, swatches!

Tony Moly PT-06

Chatmignon 702

Beauty Credit Lovely Nail Platinum

Elianto Glittery Nickel

Elianto Racing Green

Etude House Light Blue

Ottie Deepsea Blue

And one of my biggest lemmings, Etude House BL009!
Yay for international swapsies! =D
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. All colors look great on you but the last one is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ruth Thank you and I agree! BL009 is something I wanted for a VERY long time, and I can't wait to wear it as a full mani... I think tonight!

    @sabbatha Yes! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!