Thursday, August 4, 2011

China Glaze Custom Kicks

Well, after that in depth blah, blah, blah session about yesterday's polish, I find that I don't have that much to say about this one. Custom Kicks debuted as part of China Glaze's Kicks Collection in April of 2009. It's a vibrant green-leaning turquoise with a hint of gold shimmer that is, I'm sad to say, completely invisible on my nails.


If you enlarge this pic, you can see the shimmer in the bottle. But still... I can't really complain. The color is beautiful. It's highly pigmented and was very easy to control and apply.


And it doesn't smell like roses. =)


Until next time! Welcome to all the new folks, thank you all so much for joining me here in my little corner of cyberspace. And don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have this and I could have sworn the gold shimmer was visible on my nail. Sorry yours didn't! Still an awesome color, and could be a one coater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jacki I had several folks on MUA tell me that they could see the shimmer too. Now I'm wondering if mine just hasn't settled a bunch and that I need to shake it up more than I did! Yeah, it could totally be a one coater. I adore the formula on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!