Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ozotic Pro 617

And this is the second Ozotic polish that I ordered, 617. I don't have as much to say about this one, not because I don't love it, but just because I blabbed so much about 518. =) This one is a scattered holo.


The effect isn't as in-your-face-rainbows as with the linear holo of 518, but it's stunning just the same. The effect is almost like having opals on your nails or something. It's incredibly rich and complex.


Again, great formula on this one. Two easy coats, no pulling, dragging, nothing. Completely hassle free.



I want to try layering both of these over a darker polish to see what happens. My buddy Nola has done that with some of her Ozotics, so I definitely want to try it. But for now, I'm enjoying just wearing them as they are. I wore 518 for two days, and I'm on my second day with 617. I'd actually have worn 518 for even longer than that, but I was absolutely dying to try this one too!




I definitely want more of these. I have to start saving up! =)

As always, thank you all for stopping by!  Pin It

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! How I wish I had some ozotics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, reminds me of Milani 3D holos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Love, love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is with scattered holos. XD This one looks freaking amazing! Love the texture & it looks so multi-dimensional. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura Oh yeah, I wanted these for over a year before I finally ordered some. Quite the wait!

    @Nicole Yeah, it's like the Milanis on steroids. =)

    @Beanie Thank you!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous ♥

    @royalmilktea Yes! It's got such depth and a beautiful texture!

    @Sandra Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to let you know that the Fizzes arrived safely last week and I thank you SO much! My first scented polishes, I may do a review of the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got in some ozotics! Can't wait to try them! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @SayAnythingBrooke Yay, so glad you got them, you're very welcome!!

    @Fingers Huzzah, welcome! You're going to love your Ozotics. They are completely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks amazing on you!!! I recognized your nails earlier on eBay - eBay seller is still using your photo: http://www.ebay.com/itm/OZOTIC-PRO-Holographic-617-Baby-Blue-16ml-NEW-/190565945979?pt=AU_Nail_Care&hash=item2c5e9d927b#ht_1387wt_952 Not sure how many of your photos. They've stolen everyone's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sorry I posted a link in the comment! But it's so you can stop them from stealing your photos. Your nails are so gorgeous, I'd recognize them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Pointless Cafe No worries, that's not the kind of links I meant! I meant links to blogs or other unrelated stuff. I really appreciate that you sent this to me, and I'm going to report it right now. Thank you so much for letting me know! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!