Thursday, October 13, 2011

And Now for a Winner - Glitter Gal Marine Blue

I am a very, very lucky woman. I have some very sweet friends all over the globe, including the one who sent me this in a very, very generous swap. Behold the perfection that is Glitter Gal Marine Blue.


This is one coat over a coat of Ulta Blue Streak (which is dupey to OPI Ogre the Top Blue). It probably would have been opaque in two coats, but the bottle is TINY, and I'm not wasting any of it on extraneous coats.



Great, non-fussy formula, at least if you're only doing one coat. Some of my buddies have had issues with Glitter Gals bubbling with multiple coats, but I didn't even try to do more than one coat. Wear seems really good too, I wore it for two days and didn't even have tip wear, and I'd been typing all day both days.



They are pricey at about $15 for 9ml of polish. Is it worth it? For this one... as much as it pains me... I'd actually say yes. O.O It really is perfection, albeit perfection in a really tiny bottle.

Hope you all are doing well, and thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You know I am all no-holo ... but that's pretty baller. Love! Haven't checked in with you in a while, hope you are doing well! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! I love glitter gal.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking pretty! I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rach Girl, you need to get over your holo-hating ways!

    @tata-nadaver Yeah, so beautiful!

    @TA I want more of them, but man... so tiny!

    @Lauren *sigh* It is. It's kind of sad how much I lem them.

    @imfeelingnail-venturous =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower! I found your blog searching for Kleancolor Holo Chrome. Love your blog! It also caught my eye because my name is Noelia. :)

    Check out my blog if you can. New followers are always good! :)

    http://itsnotmylifeanymore.blogspot.com/2011/10/amazing.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!