Thursday, October 20, 2011

Essence Blue Ray

Essence Blue Ray came to me as a surprise in a birthday gift from my sweet friend, Denisa. I put it on almost immediately, and it was instant love. Check out the bottle pic!


The duochrome effect isn't quite as pronounced on the nail as it is in the bottle (don't we all wish?), but this polish is a beauty nonetheless. Two easy coats, great formula, great brush.



I took a bunch of pics to try to capture the blue to purple shift. So beautiful.




And a couple outside in the bright sunshine!



I love duochromes so, so much. I need more! =D

Thanks for stopping by, hope your week is going well! Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is pretty, I haven't got any essence polishes. I might have to hunt on ebay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any Essence polishes!!! I love the duochrome effect in this. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! You captured the duo chrome beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAmn it, I need to go to Ulta. It looks gorgeous on the nail even if the duochrome is not as obvious. I wonder, does it stain like ChG Rodeo Fanatic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @loodie loodie loodie No, ma'am. I didn't get any staining with it at all. It's a fair bit lighter than RF, maybe that's why. You need it!

    @Tee Dee Depending on where you are, they do carry Essence at most Ultas!

    @Emily They are really nice, and cheap! Their normal line (which are minis) are only 99 cents. Their LE collections are usually $1.99.

    @Kitties26 Thank you! Duos can be such a challenge to photograph properly!

    @Shannara Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have seen this one before! I really like it! It looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!