Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lilacquer The Diva Plavalaguna

I love duochromes. Loooove them. The Diva Plavalaguna from Lilacquer's Fifth Element collection is my new favorite.


This beauty shifts from a beautiful green to a gorgeous azure blue. I had a really hard time capturing the shift, I think because the shift isn't as dramatic as some, but trust me when I say this polish definitely shows off two different colors.


The formula is top notch. What you see here is two super-easy coats. Dry time was excellent. I should also say that this polish looks smoother in person than it does in these photos. Macro shows off every little flaw, but in person my nails look smooth and metallic.


The Diva Plavalaguna is simply perfection. And now I must order several of the others from the Fifth Element collection. So beautiful!



Lilacquer polishes are available on Etsy here! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how it looks like there isn't a single brushstroke. Some metallic looking duochromes are so bad about that, but this is gorgeous and smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful but then I am obsessed with this collection from Lilacquwer! I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for a versatile blogger award hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is absolutely incredible! It looks so gorgeous on you, Noelie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!